What You’ll be learning in the
Four Focus Time Mastery System ™
Mastering Your Style
- Discover the hidden cause of your procrastination and how to stop it.
- Unmask your hidden strengths and how to tap into them.
- Be 100% clear on your strengths and weaknesses.
- Become more assertive to communicate your needs and confident to showcase your strengths.
- Know how to work with other’s to be more productive.
Mastering Your Email
- Gain back approximately 10 hours a week.
- Simplify and streamline how you process your emails to give you back a MASS of time.
- Automate and prioritise emails to focus on important people or clients.
- Create a simple system to ensure you NEVER miss important emails.
- Create your personal secretary to help you prioritise incoming email.
- Discover amazing tools that you haven’t been aware of to file and prioritise your emails.
Mastering the Chaos
- Step by Step Instructions on how to organise EVERYTHING with Evernote & Dropbox.
- Free up memory on your computer and in your brain.
- Finding a way to manage information that comes at you from every different direction, some important, some just things you want to recall later.
- How to use Evernote to be organised on the go, from receipts to business cards, from events to remember or wine that you like.
- How to never lose those great ideas (before sleep, in the car or in the shower).
- Ways to organise your family photos to free up space on your computer and phone.
- Create a simple system to streamline every aspect of your life.
- Learn how to automate your processes.
- Discover how to easily find a time and place for everything!
- Free your mind with a complete brain dump.
- Learn how to strategically schedule.
- Learn how to control paper.
- How to stay on top of Social Media
- Methods for delegation and automation
- Becoming a more powerful communicator
- Master the method of “eating an elephant, one mouthful at a time” using a surprisingly simple system to take instant action on your goals.
- Discover the easy way to develop policies & procedures.